4.11.2010

Wedding in a Castle

Nothing makes me happier than a person who is willing to help out another in a way they do not have to, a way many others would not be willing to and in a way that benefits the other person far more than it does themselves. Bobby Singleton was this person for me last Saturday.

Bobby photographed our wedding almost 4 years ago and when I told him I was thinking about starting a business he offered to help in any way he could, including offering to let me tag along with him to some of the weddings he is shooting this summer.

I had the oppurtunity to do this very thing last weekend and it could not have been a better experience. The day was perfect, the location was beautiful, the people were some of the nicest people I have ever met. It was all around fabulous! And to top it off I learned a ton and got to use my camera. Seriously, I couldn't have asked for more!!

Here are some photos from the day















Wow, isn't she gorgeous?!















































This was a special moment that I was so excited to get a shot of. A really close friend of the bride flew in from California and made a surprise appearance right before the ceremony. Candi was so excited to see her.













All eyes on the bride coming across the bridge
































I was seriously obsessed with Candi's veil!





































My absolute favorite of the day











2 comments:

  1. I like the B&W one with Brian adjusting his tie in the mirror....(they're all great tho...)

    ReplyDelete