4.26.2010

Three adorable cousins

This shoot was supposed to be all about the kids, so Cara Justus and I teamed up and took this trio to the park, providing them with popsicles, suckers and lots of space to run around.

I am not very good at narrowing down, especially when there are so many adorable pictures to choose from. Lets just say I did my best!



Meet Alyssa


Kaylee


and Aiden



Fun crossing the bridge!





I'm loving this tree and bench series





Seriously, these girls are gorgeous

And could he be any cuter?


Love these with Mom, Grandma and
Grandpa on the bench in the background!



Dad helping, too cute!





Popsicles...




And suckers!









I don't know if they are cuter from the front...
or from the back?!



Adorable expressions on all three in this very last one!







No comments:

Post a Comment