4.16.2010

Packages

I call my sessions Get Togethers because that is exactly what they are intended to feel like. I don't want you to be nervous or make you feel stiff in any way. I want us to have fun and for you to be yourself, interacting as you normally would when you get together with your friends or as a family. I am just there to help you create and then capture those moments.

In addition to Get Togethers atm photos is now offering...


Getting Married Packages



Getting Bigger Packages

(you can click the images to view them larger)

All Get Togethers and Packages come with a dvd of all edited images to keep!


For details on all packages contact me at
atmphotography@gmail.com

* prices set for 2010 are "portfolio building" prices
and will change in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment