10.06.2009

Pretty things everywhere

I have only been to Charleston once to visit a friend in college, so needless to say it has been a while! Brian has been more than once but the last time he was in his teen years. We have never been together until this past weekend. I certainly did not remember it being this beautiful. Not to mention paradise for a person with a new camera and a passion for photography!

We spent ALL day walking and looking and snapping photos. I couldn't ask for more than a day full of hubby time and pretty things literally EVERYWHERE!











Yay, yay, yay lens flare! As you might be able to tell by my excitement I am a big fan of lens flare and this is the very first time I got it! The next two pics:
























































This was the first time I have taken "night" pictures with my camera. I was nervous because most of what I am learning is natural light photography. Of course at night that is basically impossible, so I was nervous about how my flash pics would turn out. But I got some really neat shots, in fact a few of my favorites from the day!






















This one is actually in our hotel room. The Inn was so nice and the room so beautiful, I wish I had more pics of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment