10.10.2009

Brooke


Brooke is a senior. She loves theatre. Has an awesome Mom and a younger brother. Wants to go to college in Germany. Wishes her adorable new puppy would stop chewing everything. And was a pleasure to meet and take photos of!


I had the oppurtunity to hang out with Brooke and her Mom Karen for a few hours today in an effort to capture some senior pictures for them. She looked gorgeous and has the best natural expressions, a combination that made my job very easy : )


Here are a "few" of my favorites:
(you will notice I tend to use the word few rather loosely)



See what I mean? Looove the expression!











What an amazing tree











Too too cute. shoes





I couldn't decide if I like b/w or color better. both gorgeous

































Wow







We just had to get Mom in a few





No comments:

Post a Comment