10.20.2009

Daddy's little punkin




There is something very special about a father's love for his little girl. I have always held a special place in my heart for it because of the relationship I had with my father but it has a whole new meaning for me now that I have a little girl who can share the same thing with hers.


It is so clear and evident in simply the way he looks at her and the way his face lights up when she smiles at him. I have never seen that look on his face before she was born but I have seen it every day since. He calls her his "punkin" and I am certain that he will spend the rest of her life making sure she is safe and has every single thing she needs and wants.
I absolutely love taking pictures of them together. Here are some from last weekend when we took our little punkin to the pumpkin patch and a few more of my favorites of them together.





Such a Kenedie face

These were taken almost 3 months ago

That's the look: Oh, I can't take it, too sweet!

She was just learning to walk here

No comments:

Post a Comment