1.05.2012

Perfection

I cannot think of a more perfect way to begin the new year than this:

Ms. Haylee Annaliese Farmer
(previously known as "Roo")

I got to meet Haylee this week when she was just 5 days old!
Haylee's Mom is one of Kenedie's favorite teachers at school
so I was more than thrilled when she asked me to take pictures
of her soon to be baby girl
(which they did not know at the time, which I love love)
as she grows for her first year and a half!

I cannot wait for our upcoming Get Togethers,
especially if they go as perfectly as this one.


Meet perfection:










Beautiful mom:












As always, I love a good crying picture
























look at those eyelashes, wow






This basket is too cute
















so sweet















Looove this family pic, might be one of my favorites


























she is too cute, seriously!


















3 comments: