4.19.2011

Worth the wait

We had to reschedule this shoot 3 times because of weather
and it could not have been more worth the wait! The weather was perfect,
perfect temperature and perfect light : )

You may remember Dean and Wendy when they helped me out
with a "practice" Engagement Get Together last year.

They happen to be my brother and sister in law
but are also both gorgeous and my camera loves them.
This is the first time I have had the chance to shoot them with their 2 girls,
Grace and Sophie, who are also both gorgeous and
(I learned this weekend) my camera loves them too.

I might be a little biased because they are my family
and I know I say this all the time but it was REALLY hard to narrow down my favorites.
So here are my favorite favorites : )













gorgeous family
gorgeous girls!






















































(I think this is my favorite father/daughter pic to date!)










love love these next two












pretty light, pretty girls
















we got a few at their beautiful home at the end


No comments:

Post a Comment