4.03.2011

Four wheeler tracks...

ant hills, grass stains and deer stands were some of the topics that came up at my last shoot and I loved every second of it.

Elijah and Shaphan are two very full of life almost 6 year old twin boys
that I had the pleasure of meeting this weekend. We got to hang out and run around on some of their Dad's family's land.

I would have to say that we had a blast and that I am very excited about the images I was able to capture of this fun family of 4. Infact, I had a really hard time narrowing down my favorites!



the boys











Shaphan

Elijah


















love, love this series
























(Ashley and Shea, thought you would like this serious face!)








seriously, they are too cute : )

















The pinto in these next few actually belonged to Shea many years ago,
he said one night he had like 20 people in it!




No comments:

Post a Comment