12.02.2009

Counting Blessings

I. am. blessed. There are so many things to be thankful for this year I could fill pages.


I love how a photo can mean so many things. And how it can mean different things to different people. {Everything} I am thankful for can be summed up in one picture:




To me this picture is {1} God - it is His will and grace that allows miracles like her to happen {2} Brian- our relationship and love for eachother is reflected in that smile {3}family and friends - everyone that is important in my life has shaped me and thus is shaping her {4} health and happiness- both written all over her face and too easily taken for granted{5}memories - i will always remember her this way and days like this, memories are so important because sometimes they are all we have


No comments:

Post a Comment