11.22.2009

3 + 3 = 1

You are probably wondering where I got my college education but this equation can actually work, and work well it has. When Karen and Alan got married a few weeks ago: Karen, Brooke and David plus Alan, Hunter and Josh turned into one big happy family.

Karen and Brooke I have met before, but it was great to meet the rest of the family and take photos of every combination imaginable. We even included the adorable family dog Harley. I loved how entertained they kept eachother as we spent our time together. They laughed a lot at eachother and themselves, mostly conducted by Alan who kept me laughing too and was almost impossible to get to stop talking for a photo!


Meet the family



David

Josh


Hunter




Brooke


Harley









Karen and Alan (see he is talking, I think he was saying something about how gorgeous his wife is)

































My favorite family photo


love, love, love this one













No comments:

Post a Comment