3.03.2011

The reason

She is the reason...

I thank God everyday
for allowing miracles like her to happen,

I don't mind getting up in the middle of the night
2 or 3 times if she needs me,

I grow more and more proud everyday of Kenedie
for being the world's greatest big sister,

I have found a new reason to love my husband
for creating her with me,

I love my life
as simple as it may be.

Meet Karsyn Lia Mobley...





















Daddy's girl, wrapped already!












Mommy's girl too












Sweet big sister



(Karsyn was crying and Kenedie was saying: It's ok Karsyn. too cute)







She is also the reason...

I have taken several months off from photography
and now that she is here and we are all settling in
I am excited to get back to my passion!

Stay tuned for some exciting changes to atm photos

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations you guys! Kenedie and Karsyn are beautiful. Great pics! Can't wait to see more! ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete