12.07.2010

Sarah's Bat Mitzvah

I had the pleasure of attending and photographing my first Bat Mitzvah. I wasn't sure what to expect since I had never been to one before, but I was blown away.

First by Sarah, a beautiful young woman who stood in front of all her family and friends for over 2 hours basically conducting the ceremony. There is no way I could have done that at the age of 12, in fact I couldn't do that today!!

Then, by her family. At the end of the ceremony she gave a speech to her Mom and Dad and then each of them to her. I was in tears over the emotion between these people that I had just met!

And lastly, by the fun that was had afterwards! They sure know how to party. The dance floor was filled for hours.

Enjoy!








































No comments:

Post a Comment