8.31.2010

Old and New

Jared is a friend I haven't seen since college. Last weekend I got the opportunity to meet his wife Desiree. It was so nice to see an old friend again and to make a new one.

Jared and Desiree have been married a little over a year and they are expecting their first baby in less than a month! They welcomed me into their home and into Ben's nursery. I absolutely loved the set up so much we took parts of his room with us when we ventured outside.

After spending just a few hours with them it was very clear how much love they have for each other and for their little bundle that isn't even here yet! I couldn't have asked for more for my very first Maternity Get Together!










This is a book they already read to Ben, how sweet!





































This plate has been passed down from Jared's grandmother






Um, Gorgeous!!











Love love these next two






We started losing light quickly near the end but I love the images we were able to get











3 comments:

  1. Those were absolutely beautiful! I think it is so sweet that you have documented your pregnancy so well. Keep it up! Benjamin will really appreciate it when he is older. You all will be wonderful parents...in fact, you already are! Congratulations and good luck! Benjamin is a very lucky little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desi I'm so excited and happy for you both you and Jared are going to be AWSOME parents and Ben is going to be soooo blessed to be surrounded by so many people who care about him what a true miracle that he will be in all of our lives! Blessings and Prayers! --Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to meet Ben!!! He is so lucky to have Desi and Jared as parents! Desi is GORGEOUS in these pics!! LOVE IT and love you more Des! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete